There are number of media files like audio files, pictures, videos files, movies, etc. In this technical world, with the busy work schedule every single individual manages time to listen to music, watch videos on the mobiles, computers or laptops and even capture pictures or watch them on digital camera.
All the media files may have various file formats based in the file type like for photo files there can be extensions unlike- JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PSD, TIF and TIFF etc. On some situations the disaster strikes and you start searching for the solution on how to recover lost media files. You will be browsing to know lost media file recovery.
If you are reading this article then definitely you get to know how to restore lost media files. Well, if you make use of SFWare Digital Media Recovery Software then it is very easy to restore lost media files using its advanced scanning methodology. It is considered as one of the professional and user friendly media file recovery tool that is designed to effectively restore lost media files on pictures, video clips, music and other files from formatted, damaged, unreadable or defective memory cards, digital camera as well as other storage media.
Sometimes all the precious media files can easily get lost because of formatting or reformat events, improper operation like factory reset, powered off the device during a write process, unexpected power off, etc. On such situation you can use SFWare Digital Media Recovery Tool for recovering lost media files with ease. This program is totally safe and risk-free as it runs read only operations on your storage media. This program will not remove or delete data on the memory card in a bid to avoid causing further damage or overwriting. It restores lost media files from the source memory card and saves them to the destination location you specify with several clicks.
Factors responsible to retrieve lost media files are mentioned below:
Hardware issue like bad sector can cause significant amount of data loss that includes the media files stored in it. If the media files that were being stored in the storage device has bad sectors then it cannot be accessed and most likely to be lost. Sometimes there might be the possibility of losing media files, if you “Cancel” option while moving media files from external storage drive to the computer or vice-versa. File system corruption on hard drive also be the reason for loss of media files preserved in it. Other than these reasons, you might get numerous factors that is responsible for loss of media files. But fortunately it is very easy to overcome all these situations if you use SFWare Digital Media Recovery Software that easily helps to recover lost media files.
Let us go through what are the important features of SFWare Digital Media Recovery Program:
- Recovers media files from formatted partitions, even when you have re-installed Windows.
- All the recovered data can be sorted on the basis of name, date, size and file type.
- Completely recovers files from hard drives (SATA / SCSI / IDE etc.), flash memory cards (SD, XD, MMC, Memory Stick etc.), USB external drives, FireWire Drives, iPods.
- Has an ability to identify and recover all popular photo, audio, video and digital RAW photo files.
- It provides a find option helps in locating a particular file on the basis of date, creation date, extension, size and file name.
- You can resume the recovery / saving process any time using “Save Recovery Session” feature, this ensures that you need not to rescan your drive to locate lost media files.
- Supports recovery lost media files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExtFAT partitions / drives.