“Today I was about to complete my project on Photoshop file which had been started last month and I was happy about this. The only work left with my PSD file is to give some final touches so as to complete the project work without any drawbacks. When I was doing this, sudden power surge happened. Due to this my system got terminated abruptly. After restarting the computer, the very first thing I did was, tried to open Photoshop file. But, to my bad luck, Adobe Photoshop PSD file refused to open. I am looking for the solution to this problem. Can anyone help me out?”
When you find any difficulty to open PSD file, then it indicates that the file has been corrupt or damaged! You can find many reasons behind the corruption of Photoshop file apart from the one you had mentioned in your scenario. Some of them are:
- Virus infections to your computer can cause damage to Photoshop files making them inaccessible.
- Use of incompatible third party applications to open Photoshop files may result in the content being damaged due to which it cannot be opened by the user.
- Upgrading your Adobe Photoshop to higher versions will sometimes cause loss of damage to PSD files due to incompatibility issues.
- The important data stored in the PSD file gets corrupted when we try to compress it using various levels of compression techniques for decreasing its size.
- Incomplete download error occurs due to network failure or poor internet connection causing corruption to the data saved in particular Photoshop file.
As you know that .psd is the image file format used by Adobe Photoshop. Nowadays Adobe Photoshop is more popularly used image processing application due to its significant features like quick image editing, better mask adjustment panel, smoother zooming, cropping, slicing, and so on. Therefore, this application delivers attractive and enhanced PSD file by masking some portions of images.
Now you may wonder that, despite of having these many advantages, how come it is possible for PSD file to become damage! Just like a coin that has two faces, this application also has some disadvantages that lead to Photoshop file damage, along with advantages.
SFWare Repair PSD File – Tool that can fix all types of corruption to Adobe Photoshop file.
SFWare Repair PSD File is a complete guide that helps to repair Adobe Photoshop files damaged under various scenarios. This tool can be utilized in fixing PSD or PDD files created on different versions of Photoshop application like Photoshop 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, CS, CS1, CS2, CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS6. Apart from above mentioned scenarios, this Software can also be utilized in repairing corrupt PSD files due to faulty Photoshop application and system freezing.
The most promising feature of this utility is, it supports PSD repair along with the recovery of layers, masks, filters, color modes, adjustments, channels, paths and its other properties. It has the ability to repair RLE compressed .psd files. Even Photoshop files with depth of 1, 8, 16 and 32 bits per channel can be fixed easily. Browse out this page for detailed info about this tool.
Why SFWare Repair PSD File?
SFWare Repair PSD File can fix large sized PSD and PDD files in a small amount of time without altering the original image quality of PSD image files. You can also have a preview of all the repaired files before saving to any accessible device.